Roll-Off Dumpster Sizes
20 YARD DUMPSTERS
This dumpster is large enough for bigger remodeling projects like bathroom renovations, or full attic and garage cleanouts. Great for bulky, heavy and large materials.
30 YARD DUMPSTERS
This size is perfect for commercial jobs, home renovations, landscaping projects, and more. This heavy-duty dumpster can hold 4 tons of junk safely and reliably.
Construction Dumpster Rental
Help you get rid of it quickly and efficiently with a dumpster, delivered right to you.
Roofing Material Removal
Demolition Waste Removal
Landscaping Waste Removal
Residential Dumpster Rental
No matter what type of project you have coming up, waste management dumpster rentals play an important role in the efficiency of it.
Yard Waste & Dirt Removal
Waste Management Disposal Services
Cincinnati is a major city in Ohio, as well as the government seat of Hamilton County. Cincinnati has many nicknames —such as Cincy, The 'Nati, The Queen City, the Queen of the West, The Blue Chip City, and "The City of Seven Hills". Major highways in Cincinnati include the outer-belt, Interstate 471, Interstate 275 , Interstate 71, Interstate 74, Interstate 75, US 22, US 25, and US 27. Cincinnati is known for its three major sports teams: the Cincinnati Reds of Major League Baseball; the Cincinnati Bengals of the National Football League; and the FC Cincinnati of Major League Soccer. Famous events in Cincinnati include the Cincinnati May Festival, the Bunbury Music Festival, and the Cincinnati Bell/WEBN Riverfest. Notable sites in Cincinnati are Downtown Cincinnati, the Ensemble Theatre Cincinnati, Cincinnati Shakespeare Company, Stage First Cincinnati, Cincinnati Public Theatre, the Public Library of Cincinnati and Hamilton County, The Art Academy of Cincinnati. American Sign Museum, the Cincinnati Art Museum, the Cincinnati Zoo & Botanical Garden, the UNiversity of Cincinnati, the Otto Armleder Memorial Park & Recreation Complex, and the California Woods Nature Preserve.Book Now
Cincinnati Dumpster Rental Service Area
What is a roll-off dumpster?
A roll off dumpster is an efficient way to handle large amounts of demolition and trash from commercial, industrial, and residential projects.
Following is a breakdown of categories outlining materials prohibited from being disposed of in waste containers and roll-off dumpsters:
- Tires: more than 250 million scrap tires are generated annually in the U.S. All tires need to go through a special recycling process instead of being thrown in a landfill.
- Paints: paints, lacquers, and even their cans sometimes contain harmful elements. Mercury and lead are the most common culprits.
- Motor oils: oils that are used in vehicles and industrial equipment are generally considered to be hazardous.
- Asbestos: this is a highly dangerous mineral fiber that was once used to make construction materials more flame-resistant. It was used for ceilings, roofing, flooring, insulation, and more primarily in structures built before the late 1970s.
- Batteries: the chemicals, metals, and corrosive materials in batteries can pose a serious threat. This is particularly true for car batteries, which have a lead-acid composition.
- Fuels: petroleum and gasoline are highly flammable and for that reason alone, they are banned at landfills. Unusable fuels can be disposed of at a local hazardous waste center.
Promoting environmental stewardship, especially in today’s “green” society is appreciated by all. Making sure you have a clear understanding of what it is you can dispose of beforehand will help us eliminate serious issues after the fact.
How soon can I get my dumpster?
Within 24 hours of a typical work day.
Do you give an exact delivery time for a dumpster?
We will arrive within one hour of our specified delivery time.
Do I need to be present when my dumpster arrives?
No, as long as we have clear directions as to where you want us to place it.
How much will the roll-off containers hold?
A 20-yard roll-off container can hold up to twenty cubic yards of material. This is approximately the same as filling up the beds of six pick-up trucks with debris (approx size: 8 ft. x 22 ft. x 3.5 ft.)
A 30-yard roll-off container can hold thirty cubic yards of material. This is approximately the same as filling up the beds of nine pick-up trucks with debris (approx. size: 8 ft. x 22 ft. x 5 ft.)
What materials are not allowed in redbox+ roll-off dumpsters?
Roll-off containers make for a quick and easy way to dispose of unwanted trash, construction debris, and demolition materials. But don’t be so quick to throw waste over the top of the dumpster on your job site without knowing the rules.
General guidelines to help identify prohibited items somewhat vary, but as a rule of thumb, any waste item that is considered flammable, toxic, hazardous, or corrosive is strictly prohibited from being placed in any type of waste container.
What are the sizes of redbox+ roll-off dumpsters?
Our containers are perfect for any size job. We offer 20 yards, 30 yards options for your convenience.